Bouvier Kelly is hiring: We’re looking to add an Art Director with high-powered creativity and some serious design chops. Our perfect candidate will have a few seasons of agency experience and can execute outstanding work in any medium (digital, video, social, traditional) that dares to come along! If this sounds like you, and you’re also smart, determined and genuinely a nice person to work with, then we’d love to meet you.Check out the complete details of the position below and then get in touch with our Creative Director, Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art Director is a creative professional position that requires specific talents and originality while contributing unique interpretations and analysis of our clients’ needs, budgets and strategies for individual agency projects. This position also negotiates agency spending with outside vendors such as photographers, videographers, printers, etc.
- Creative development of digital and print ads, brochures, broadcast executions, billboards and more, according to strategic plans provided by the client and other agency team members
- Works with other art directors, copywriters and additional designated “team” personnel in production of said materials
- Directs selection of papers, inks, vendors, models, freelancers, broadcast talent and any-and-all outside sources/purchases needed to fulfill production of each project the art director designs
- Reviews all production materials on assigned projects and signs off prior to releasing project for outside production
- Directs photography sessions, voiceovers, attends press-proofings and supervises freelancers assigned to their specific projects
- B.A./B.S. degree in related field and/or related experience
- Ability to follow directions, comply with standards of performance and make corrections when instructed
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including being available for overtime and on-call assignments when needed
- Ability to read and write at a level sufficient to effectively communicate within the standards of this position
- A valid drivers’ license
- Meet company drug screen, criminal background and driving record standards